Worried about selling your home in today’s real estate market? Making a great first impression is key as potential buyers need to be WOWED within 8 to 15 seconds after they walk through the door. Staging your home shows buyers your home’s true potential and professional home staging gives you a competitive edge over comparable homes in the Cleveland area.
Home staging is a small investment that maximize your profits and usually leads to a faster sale. The cost is minimal compared to a price reduction if your home doesn’t sell. Typically, after 30 days, if there have been no offers on your home, the asking price is normally reduced thousands of dollars.
Touched by Design is a certified home stager providing vacant home staging and occupied home staging services throughout Lake, Geauga, Cuyahoga, western Ashtabula and Northern Summit counties. We will come to your home using a professional scoring system action plan and make recommendations. You may choose to do the work we recommend or we will return to do the staging. To get the biggest bang for your buck, the best time to stage your house is BEFORE your real estate agent comes to assess it and before it goes on the market.
Home Staging Options
- Verbal Staging – We will walk through your home and give you our professional recommendations. (The homeowner is responsible for taking notes.)
- Occupied Staging – Using your stuff we will highlight your homes best features and make it presentable for resale. We will recommend suggested updates, re-arrange furniture for proper traffic flow, maximize the square footage and create that WOW factor that will grab potential buyers at hello.
- Vacant Staging – Since the home is empty we would stage the main living areas. Only 10% of the population can visualize, we need to fill that space and create a WOW factor for potential buyers and make it warm and welcoming.\
- Full Staging Report – We will come to your home and take photos and notes as we walk through your home with you. Using the National Action Scoring System we will provide you with are most detailed report. Staging is separate price
- Suggested paint colors
- Suggested repairs/replacements
- What to pack up
- What to keep for staging
- Furniture placement
- How to accessorize your rooms
- How to maximize your square footage